Re: listp, t - keybinding

From: Marco Parrone
Subject: Re: listp, t - keybinding
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:00:59 -0000

flebber <flebber.crue@gmail.com> writes:

> Hoping for a bit of help with keeping a keybinding. I am using clojure
> box which by default uses emacsW32.
>
> I was able to use the command (setq w32-alt-is-meta \t) to re enable
> <alt> as my meta key however on each restart of emacs my meta binding
> is gone. I attempted to add it to .emacs to keep it. I just keep
> getting a listp, t error now and am unsure what as an error that
> means.
>
> How do I solve a listp error.
>
> This is my .emacs.

I suggest you to remove the line from the `custom-set-variables' list
and put it elsewhere in your ~/.emacs (at the end for example) without
the quote (').

Else you can try to leave it there but replacing \t with t.

Goodbye,
Marco.

--
Marco Parrone <marco@marcoparrone.com>
PGP Key fingerprint = 5E21 BED2 BF47 B3FB F17F  1DB4 D9BE B2B7 3C3A 07E2