dired-copy-preserve-time support for sunrise commander?

From: guivho
Subject: dired-copy-preserve-time support for sunrise commander?
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 19:19:16 +0200

Hi,

Is it possible to have sunrise commander respect the
dired-copy-preserve-time switch available with dired?

This is something sorely missed, and I have been bitten several times
by the fact that the target file gets the current time as modification
time rather than the source file modification time.

If there's no support for it right now, could somebody suggest a patch
to enable it. I don't even need it conditional on some setting, I
always want to preserve the time, so that may make it easier to work
sout something temporary simple patch, I hope.

TIA,

guivho.