about colors

From: sergio
Subject: about colors
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 00:29:03 +0400

Hello.

I'm newbie in emacs and my first problem is colors. I don't like default
colors. Moreover I think, that background-mode light is better for dark
background, than background-mode dark. I've seen color-theme mode, but no one
theme from it I liked and it is standalone mode. I want to make my own theme.
As I understand I just need to define font-lock-*-face and some more colors.
(As in http://alexpogosyan.com/color-theme-creator/). But how to find all color
that I should define? What is the right way for creating theme for emacs?

--
sergio.