Re: tramp vs. sudo

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: tramp vs. sudo
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:35:52 +0200

Richard Riley <rileyrg@googlemail.com> writes:

> I get prompted twice here when opening a local file as sudo.

I still cannot reproduce it here.

Could somebody, please, provide the traces, using tramp-verbose 6?
Furthermore, it might be helpful to set auth-source-debug to t, because
there could be an interference with auth-sources.el. Messages of
auth-sources.el are written to *Messages*.

Without any traces, I cannot analyze. Sorry.

Best regards, Michael.