Re: js2-mode and nxhtml

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Re: js2-mode and nxhtml
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 11:05:20 -0500

Oh bummer... I had this problem but did not keep careful notes.

If you dump out the auto-mode-alist before nxhtml loads, it will be like you
want it.  If you dump it out after it loads, it will have extra entries that is
causing the problem.  I don't recall what I did to fix it.  I may have just
found where nxhtml added its entries and deleted it from my copy of the source.

Hopefully, this vague reply will help you track it down.

pedz