Re: Pipe bash file contents to shell

From: linuxfever
Subject: Re: Pipe bash file contents to shell
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:48:24 -0700 (PDT)

So, the idea is that my script will contain lines of this form:

./c_code args

where c_code is a C program in the same directory where my bash file is.
Therefore, the idea is the following:

1) Highlight line
2) open shell (if one does not exist already) and cd to the directory where
the bash file is
3) send the line to the shell

Ideally, all this would be happening in the background; something similar to
what ESS does for the R language.

Thanks for your help!