Re: code folding

From: Teemu Likonen
Subject: Re: code folding
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:19:01 +0300

* 2011-08-02T03:22:07+05:30 * Jambunathan K. wrote:

> IMO you will be better off NOT using any outlining to begin with.

Such code outlining/folding is only developer's personal configuration.
I think there is no much point in ruling or suggesting that this kind of
personal configurations are good or bad. They don't matter because they
have no effect on the code that is made public.

I happen to use outline-minor-mode (with extension [1]) mostly with
LaTeX files but sometimes with programming languages too.

 1. http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/OutlineMinorMode#toc5