Re: Cannot print with emacs

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: Cannot print with emacs
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 16:22:34 +0200

Harald Weis <hawei@free.fr> writes:

> I see. I never used that for my Lexmark T520 Duplex Laser Printer.
> I always provide the LEXT520.PPD file which I've downloaded many years
> ago from a Lexmark site.

I think I have used both a PPD provided by Lexmark and a generic Post
Script driver.

> No, something is wrong with my present emacs on several machines.
> As I cannot find out I better give up. I suppose it will work the next
> time when I reinstall _all_ ports.

Try to start Emacs without loading config files (emacs -q). If the
problem persists it is probably not Emacs-centric but related to your
print server (CUPS). If it persists bisec your config file(s).

—Rasmus

--
Sent from my Emacs