lisp question

From: suvayu ali
Subject: lisp question
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 04:25:56 +0200

Hi Elisp users,

I was trying to write some simple elisp code to manipulate properties
from an org-mode entry. I can't figure out what kind of variable is
returned and how I can extract "somecategory" into a string from it.

(org-get-category (point)) ; evaluating gives me the output below
#("somecategory" 0 12 (fontified t font-lock-fontified t face
org-meta-line org-category "property-test"))

Thanks for any guidance.

--
Suvayu