Re:Re:beginner's question: add-hook& AUCTeX

From: Shiyuan
Subject: Re:Re:beginner's question: add-hook& AUCTeX
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:46:35 -0500

Thanks, Tassilo.
It turns out that the problem is caused by another line of my .emacs file,
which I want to append the load-path,
(setq load-path (append (list nil "~/lisp") load-path))
if the "nil" is deleted, it works fine. But I don't understand why adding the current directory to load-path messes up the loading of AUCTeX. I don't have any lisp package s in my current directory.