Re:Re:Re:beginner's question: add-hook& AUCTeX

From: Shiyuan
Subject: Re:Re:Re:beginner's question: add-hook& AUCTeX
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:58:14 -0500

Tassilo, thanks for reply.
Then the emacs online reference http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/elisp/html_node/Library-Search.html is very misleading where nil is used in an example, but explained as "current working directory". Using it in an example without any warning also makes me think using nil is recommended.
Bests,
Shiyuan