Re: Editing files in the cloud - google notebook/dropbox or something el

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Editing files in the cloud - google notebook/dropbox or something else
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 15:03:10 +0100

On 09/14/2011 12:06 PM, C K Kashyap wrote:
Hi,
I've started using org-mode and needless to say, I love it. I was wondering if there are ready to use utilities that I could use to edit files directly off of a cloud storage? That way, I would not need to carry my todo org file everywhere.
Regards,
Kashyap

What I do now is just create a bare git repository on Dropbox.
Then checkout the repository to my machines from the Dropbox directory, and push/pull from there.

I'm not sure if that is what you're asking but for me it works very well.