Re: Editing files in the cloud - google notebook/dropbox or something el

From: Tom
Subject: Re: Editing files in the cloud - google notebook/dropbox or something else
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:40:53 +0000 (UTC)

C K Kashyap <ckkashyap <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I've started using org-mode and needless to say, I love it. I
was wondering if there are ready to use utilities that I could
use to edit files directly off of a cloud storage? That way, I
would not need to carry my todo org file everywhere.

You mention Dropbox, so why not simply keep your org files in the
dropbox folder.  This provides local access and editing and
changes are synchronized instantly to the cloud.