Re: GNUS and exchange

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: GNUS and exchange
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:10:04 +0100

Bernardo <bernardo.bacic@pobox.com> writes:

> you may want to consider 'cntlm', an authenticating proxy which caches
> your credentials and forwards them to your corporate firewall;
> you should be able to find it on sourceforge

Mm it's also in the archlinux repository but not for 64 bits, so maybe
it doesn't work.

I have, however, configured davmail, and it works pretty well with
thunderbird, but I can't make it work with GNUS.

In theory something like this should be enough (and then adding a line
in the netrc file with user and password).

  ;; (nnimap "internal"
  ;;         (nnimap-address "localhost")
  ;;         (nnimap-server-port "1143"))

Now I lost the log but it can't connect to localhost, even if the port
is actually open and davmail is listening.

Anyone got davmail+GNUS working?