[printing] duplex doesn't work

From: Thorsten
Subject: [printing] duplex doesn't work
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:52:05 +0200

Using a hp-laserjet under Ubuntu, duplex printing works just fine -
except using emacs. I installed the printing package, but activating the
duplex option does nothing.
So I copy text from an emacs-buffer to gedit to get a nicely formatted
duplex print, what is kind of embarrassing, even if nobody looks.
How can I make the duplex option work in printing.el?
Cheers
--
Thorsten