Re: Poll about proposed change in DEL (aka Backspace) and Delete

From: Ken Goldman
Subject: Re: Poll about proposed change in DEL (aka Backspace) and Delete
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:15:05 -0400

When I want to delete a large region, I typically use a mouse drag. When I don't, I'm used to kill-region, which I bind to mouse-3 a la
Unix practice.

So:

- I'm slightly opposed to the change.

- I don't feel strongly about it.

- Experience? I've been using emacs since before you were born (i.e., a long time)