Re: Mac terminal.app: starting emacs, possibly as sudo

From: Marius Hofert
Subject: Re: Mac terminal.app: starting emacs, possibly as sudo
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:37:57 +0200

Oh, and something else: Instead of adding
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacs to PATH (before /usr/bin),
can't one just remove /usr/bin/emacs and create a link to
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacs?
There are also emacs-undumped and emacsclient in /usr/bin, not sure what they
are for, though.