Re: Send command to emacs from external process

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: Send command to emacs from external process
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 00:18:27 -0400

One thing I can think of is to use Screen, and then after you ssh in, you just attach to the screen, and everything is there.. the entire environment

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Joe Riel <joer@san.rr.com> wrote:
Frequently I'll have Emacs running on a machine,
with an unsaved buffer, and would like to save the
buffer but no longer have access to the terminal
(i.e. it's in a different room and I'm too lazy to
walk over there).  I can login in to the machine
remotely.  Is there a way to tell Emacs to save
the buffer?

--
Joe Riel