yasnippet and emacs24

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: yasnippet and emacs24
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:39:30 +0000

I have some buggy behavior on my emacs 24 with yasnippet.
For example when I try to write

${1:
at the ":" everything freezes more or less and I have to switch to
fundamental-mode to continue writing.

I thought it was a bug but then I tried with Emacs -Q and everything
seems to work.

Any idea of what can be conflicting / anyone else has similar problems?

The other thing is that yasnippet as a project seems a bit dead, last update was 2009..
It would be very sad for such a great project, any idea why is so?