Re: yasnippet and emacs24

From: Les Harris
Subject: Re: yasnippet and emacs24
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 07:52:05 -0700

Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> writes:

> The other thing is that yasnippet as a project seems a bit dead, last
> update was 2009..
> It would be very sad for such a great project, any idea why is so?

It's being actively developed. They just haven't had a release since
2009.  The last update to it was on 10/07/2011.  I can't seem to
reproduce your problem with the latest yasnippet from head in emacs 24.
It might be worth checking out the newest version of it and seeing if
that resolves your issue.

http://code.google.com/p/yasnippet/source/checkout

--
Do they only stand
By ignorance, is that their happy state,