RE: display-buffer-alist

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: display-buffer-alist
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 15:47:11 -0700

> I don't know what any single incantation should look like.
> Do you mind sharing what you have tried so that I can fool
> around with it some myself.

Sorry, I don't have anything to offer for that.  I'm still using my pre-24
settings.  In principle, things are supposed to be backward-compatible and still
work.

Maybe someone else can help here.

But of course it depends what Emacs 23 behavior you're trying to reproduce:
depends what customizations you use etc.  I'm looking to reproduce my setup,
you're looking to reproduce yours, etc.  Supposedly we will each find a solution
using the new features instead of the old.  To me it's still a mystery how.