Re: How to save

From: Marius Hofert
Subject: Re: How to save
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 16:50:47 +0100

Thanks, Jonathan.

I was hoping for a less intrusive solution. I also saw save-place constructions
but that also seemed quite heavy.
I'm still wondering why it does not work with just desktop-save-mode, it
specificallys says on
http://www.gnu.org/s/libtool/manual/emacs/Saving-Emacs-Sessions.html that the
buffers, their file names, major modes, buffer positions,.. are saved. Hmm...

Cheers,

Marius