Why obsolete pc-package in emacs 24

From: Ricahrd Wong
Subject: Why obsolete pc-package in emacs 24
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:11:28 +0800

Hi there:
I am an emacs user, and I have compiled and run emacs 24.0.90 instead of stable version.
However. some prior emacs settings is depend on pc-select package.
It is really embarrassing.
pc-select is really convenient to use. So, I wonder which package(s) is more advanced and can replace the pc-select package.

As a student in china, my customization method may immature and inefficient.
so, an additional question(or just a request:)
How did you customize your own copy and paste?(such as shortcuts, functions or invoking relationships about lines, religions or paragraphs..)

Really gratitude to receive your letters.

Best regards
Richard Wong

--
Trust yourself.