paren matching in common lisp mode in emacs 23

From: Yuan Luo
Subject: paren matching in common lisp mode in emacs 23
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 00:25:11 -0500

Hi,
I am using common lisp mode in emacs 23, and it seems to me whenever there is unmatched parens when I was saving a file, emacs reports paren not matched with cursor moved to where the unmatch occurs but then the cursor never moved back to where i was just editing. How do I tell emacs 23 to move the cursor back? In emacs 22, it was fine.

Thanks,
Yuan