Re: text-scale-mode and switching major modes

From: Titus von der Malsburg
Subject: Re: text-scale-mode and switching major modes
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 22:52:07 +0100

Hi Drew, thanks for your suggestion.  Below is my solution.  I don't
know if this is the idiomatic way of doing these things but it seems
to work.

  ;; Restore text-scale after change of major mode.

  (autoload 'text-scale-mode "face-remap")
  (add-hook 'change-major-mode-hook (lambda ()
    (put 'text-scale-mode-amount 'permanent-local t)))
  (add-hook 'after-change-major-mode-hook 'text-scale-mode)

Cheers,
  Titus

--
Titus von der Malsburg
DFG Research Group 868: Mind and Brain Dynamics