Re: Indentation setting for C-Sharp files.

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Re: Indentation setting for C-Sharp files.
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 08:41:00 +0100

Hi Óscar,

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 21:03, Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es> wrote:

>>> See the variables tab-width and indent-tabs-mode.
>>
>> My tab-width is 8 and indent-tabs-mode is t, also in my C# buffers, but
>> that does not cause the expected behaviour.
>
> It does for me. After visiting a .cs file (this activates csharp-mode on
> my setup):
>
> M-x set-variable [enter] tab-width [enter] 4 [enter]
> M-x set-variable [enter] indent-tabs-mode [enter] t [enter]
>
> now the lines I insert use 4 column wide tabs for indenting.

This works in an 'emacs -q' session. So now I've seen that it can work,
I'll have to selectively disable parts of my setup until I find the
culprit.

Thanx for reminding me of the basics :)

Kind regards,

Guido

--
I've always felt sorry for people that don't drink -- remember,
when they wake up, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day!

http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!