Emacs hangs when pasting text

From: Rong Chen
Subject: Emacs hangs when pasting text
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:20:14 -0800

I login a linux server from windows using SecureCRT multiple windows,
and open Emacs pop-up windows. When I paste text into Emacs, Emcas
always hangs. I have been doing this for many year, and never had this
problem before. Since I got a new laptop and installed new SecureCRT,
my Emacs hangs every time when I paste text, no matter whether I use
Ctrl-y or paste from the menu. I am using SecureCRT 6.7.3, Emacs
23.1.1 and Xming 7.5.0.45.

Rong

--
Rong Chen, Ph.D.