Some comments for Email if there is any way to forbidden "<>" because I

From: 李沅衡
Subject: Some comments for Email if there is any way to forbidden "<>" because I never use "<>" as brackets in c/c++
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:40:35 +0800

Hi! I write this Email to make some comments for my last mail "if there is any way to forbidden "<>" because I never use "<>" as brackets in c/c++".

I found the issue that Emacs could not distinguish "<> ()" for cpp file in if(condition) was not 100% occurred.
Sometimes it happened and sometimes there was no  problem.
What's more if I delete "<>" and code it(them) again the issue might be solved or might still be there ......

Please guide me how to deal with this issue..
Thank you very much.

Yours
Yuanheng.Li