Re: Emacs 24.0.94.1 slow to load on OS X

From: jreeseue
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.0.94.1 slow to load on OS X
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:03:06 -0800 (PST)

Finally, I've gone back to emacs 22 and added this line to my .emacs:
(custom-set-faces
 '(font-lock-comment-face
   ((((class color) (min-colors 8) (background light))
     (:foreground "red")))))(add-hook 'java-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock)

Which has turned on comment highlighting for me and everything seems to be
running smoothly. Thanks again for all the help!

Josh