Re: problem repeat entry for a number

From: source liu
Subject: Re: problem repeat entry for a number
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:17:39 +0800

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@gnuvola.org> wrote:
> () source liu <sourceonly@gmail.com>
> () Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:01:32 +0800
>
>   Every time I post my question out indices
>   i missed the manual some where! How sad! :(
>
> Cheer up.

> I see it as an opportunity to improve the manual.
> What terms did you use to search for this info?

             here term you mean something like rxvt xterm?
I'm sorry I'm not quite understand.

as for manuals, i have a problem in looking it up for a quite a long time.

A lot of information I know it should be in C - h, but when i come
across to a issue,
i just can't find which is related to the specific issue.  :(

--
Liu An
Institution of modern physics, Shanghai, China