Re: emacs and fallback fonts

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: emacs and fallback fonts
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:55:00 +0100

Am 19.3.2012 um 15:21 schrieb Francesco Mazzoli:

> But it doesn't seem to work, and I wasn't able to find a suitable
> configuration, so I was looking for an emacs-specific solution...

See here for creating font sets which tell GNU Emacs which particular glyphs
are to be taken from other fonts: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/FontSets. The
file can become large...

--
Greetings

  Pete

People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things,
but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install MS Windows.