RE: ielm freeze

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: ielm freeze
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:02:12 +0000

I don't have Ruby (and so also not inferior-ruby-mode it seems), but I might
suggest the following variation on your code:

;; disable echoing in ruby intrepreter
(defun echo-false ()
  (setq comint-process-echoes t))
(add-hook 'inferior-ruby-mode-hook 'echo-false)

I may have misspelled inf-ruby-mode-hook. I'm sorry if I did, but I still hope
this helps.

,Doug