Re: how to get the return code of a process started with `start-process'

From: lee
Subject: Re: how to get the return code of a process started with `start-process'
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:19:34 -0000

Swami Tota Ram Shankar <tota_ram@india.com> writes:

> On Jul 21, 9:54 am, lee <l...@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:
>>
>> how can I find out the return code of a process started with
>> `start-process'?
>
> I find it interesting that an emacs fan like you did not stumble on
> this usage despite using it for many years.

How would you know how long I've been using emacs?

> Is this true in general for the emacs learning curve  -  and why ?

There are probably lots of users who have been using emacs for a long
time without learning everything there is to learn about it.  Do you
know everything there is to know about every piece of software you're
using?  If you don't, why not? :)

--
http://www.asciiribbon.org/
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855