Re: missing info directory

From: Bug Dout
Subject: Re: missing info directory
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 15:10:46 -0700

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> Use a different unzip utility?
>
> I mean, I just checked 2 random zip files, and the files you are
> missing are all there.

I'll be damned. Sure enough they ARE there. I use IZArc to unzip; the
problem may have been its default is to extract Selected Files, and I
didn't select any in particular, and for some reason it didn't extract
everything. When I ticked All Files everything was good. Thanks for
replying.
--
If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed; if you do read
the newspaper, you are misinformed.