Re: Is it possible to run rgrep in emacs on Win32?

From: Stefan Vollmar
Subject: Re: Is it possible to run rgrep in emacs on Win32?
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 17:14:48 +0200

Dear Evgeniy,

there are several links to Emacs ack setups here:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Ack

I noticed that there was no such link on the ack homepage and wrote to ack's
maintainer, Andy Lester - he kindly added the link to emacswiki yesterday:
http://betterthangrep.com/more-tools. We use ack on several platforms and
apparently on Windows it has several advantages.

Warm regards,
 Stefan

--
Dr. Stefan Vollmar, Dipl.-Phys.