Emacs 24 crashes

From: Thorsten
Subject: Emacs 24 crashes
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 23:04:54 +0200

Hi List,
I do have quite a few Emacs crashes recently, but looking into the main
log files of my system did not yield any related messages - where can I
find them? (It happens maybe once a day or so, so it would be hard to
set debug-on-error.)

The last two times Emacs crashed when I tried to open an article in the
gnus summary buffer, but in other occasions it crashed while being idle
for some time. And I opened many articles in between without any
problems.

I use one emacs-daemon and several emacsclients in console and X11
sessions. My system:

"GNU Emacs 24.0.93.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-02-07 on arch
Org-mode version 7.8.03
Ma Gnus v0.2"

--