RE: Automating function with interactive args

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Automating function with interactive args
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:43:16 -0700

> Excellent, works perfectly.  Thank you!

Which is identical to what I sent, BTW, except that I included also the
`find-file' part from  `ediff-revision', to respect option `ediff-use-last-dir'.

But you said that didn't work, so probably there was some part of it that was
incorrect.  (As I said, "untested.)  If you care about that option then you
might want to experiment and tweak it a bit to fix whatever was wrong.