28apr12 8-10PM (TONIGHT!) WEBSTER TARPLEY (9/11-WTC "WHO DONE IT"): via

From: David Combs
Subject: 28apr12 8-10PM (TONIGHT!) WEBSTER TARPLEY (9/11-WTC "WHO DONE IT"): via BOOKTV (ie C-SPAN2)
Date: 28 Apr 2012 17:24:30 -0400

Sorry for the off-topic post, but to some of you, this will be important.

28apr12 8-10PM (TONIGHT!) WEBSTER TARPLEY (9/11-WTC "WHO DONE IT"): via BOOKTV
(ie C-SPAN2)

DEBATE between "official 9/11 story is correct" and "official 9/11 story is
FALSE, FALSE, FALSE"

First, What's "BOOKTV"?  Each weekend C-SPAN2 (the Senate channel) devotes 48
hours, from 8am Saturday to 8am Monday, 100% to (new) books.

    Average time per book is one hour: first half, the author speaks and reads;
second half, answer audience questions.

    Will it be any good?  For this, I check out the Amazon-page on the book,
and click "reader-reviews", to get them all (sorted, if you want).

Sat night (ie TONIGHT) at 8pm (IN THREE HOURS), they're having WEBSTER TARPLEY
(plus some other guy):

     Debate on "9/11, False Flags, and Black Ops" with Jonathan Kay and Webster
Tarpley (1 hour 40 minutes)

 [  http://www.booktv.org/Schedule.aspx (for a booktv "blurb" on a book, simply
click on it)
    http://www.booktv.org/Schedule.aspx (click on the Sunday 8pm Tarpley book
for a "blurb" on it) ]

Will it be any good?  For this, I check out the Amazon reader-reviews.  Here's
Tarpley's book:

http://www.amazon.com/11-Synthetic-Terror-Made-USA/dp/1615771115/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1335622438&sr=1-1

Or go straight to its 79 REVIEWS (average: 4.5 stars, an extremely high rating):

http://www.amazon.com/11-Synthetic-Terror-Made-USA/product-reviews/1615771115/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

(On a NYC radio station, I've heard *lots* of talks by and interviews of
Webster Tarpley.  This guy is GOOD -- he knows his stuff.)

(AT LEAST RECORD AND SAVE IT!  (99% chance c-span it won't repeat it))

------ Now, here's C-SPAN2's own blurb on the Tarpley  8pm debate.  Click on it:

 [from:
http://www.booktv.org/Program/13384/Debate+on+911+False+Flags+and+Black+Ops+with+Jonathan+Kay+and+Webster+Tarpley.aspx]

The book he's just written (the fifth edition of) is:

 "9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA" (Paperback - Nov 11, 2011), 5th Edition
 Buy new:$19.95 $17.05
 15 new from $12.84 4 used from $13.10
 (4.5 stars from 79 reviewers)    <<===== if interested, CLICK HERE, see what
they say.

     Buy the author's book from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Indiebound
---------------------------------^^^^^^  <<<======= Click HERE (wait, then
click again)

Then, once on the book's actual page, click "READER REVIEWS".

 Go straight to Tarpley's book:

http://www.amazon.com/11-Synthetic-Terror-Made-USA/dp/1615771115/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1335622438&sr=1-1

 or straight to its 79 REVIEWS (average: 4.5 stars, an extremely high rating):

http://www.amazon.com/11-Synthetic-Terror-Made-USA/product-reviews/1615771115/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Everyone in power (including Obama) seems to have been working overtime, behind
the scenes, to suppress or at least discourage *any* discussion of who or what
was "really" behind that terrible day.

And so you hardly hear 9/11 questioned any more.

Thus, left or right, THIS SHOW is one of your few opportunity to learn, to see
both sides.

NOTE: Given how the government, meeting NO opposition from any of us, seems to
be taking over,
I doubt if you'll get another chance to see something like this, at least via
the "mainstream" media.

   (They hate our freedoms?  Well, I guess they've won.)

SO, AT LEAST RECORD AND SAVE IT!  (99% chance c-span it won't repeat it)

ENJOY!

David