Hyperbole mouse/key bindings?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Hyperbole mouse/key bindings?
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 10:33:30 -0400

It seems hyperbole is pretty much defunct. I could find no signs of activity newer than 2001 ... over a decade ago. So I'm not convinced it's worth the trouble of trying to get hyperbole working with my current emacs.

However, I'd really like to be able to use some of the key bindings. In particular, I really got to depend on Shift-drag-mouse-3 within a window(?) to close that window (and expand the one above it into its space), and dragging between windows to swap their contents.

Anyone got this working outside of hyperbole? Other useful key/mouse interactions?

Thank you.

-pd