Do I have to tramp-cleanup-connection?

From: rahed
Subject: Do I have to tramp-cleanup-connection?
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 22:14:57 +0200

I started to use tramp (instead of starting remote emacs).

One thing bothers me though. Whenever I interrupt my work for some time
the connection breaks and after reconnecting and trying to open a remote
file I get (mostly): Couldn't find exit status of `test -e /tmp.

I have to M-x tramp-cleanup-connection and again open a remote file
which is quite laborious.

I would welcome to clean a tramp cache automaticaly when closing a
connection or better leave the connection in the cache but avoid
the message "Couldn't find...".

tramp version is 2.2.3-24.1.

--
Radek