Re: jdee with emacs 24.1 rc

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: jdee with emacs 24.1 rc
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 08:38:18 +0200

Raj <rajanikanth@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> Was anybody able to make jdee work with emacs 24.1 rc?
>
> Please let me know the instructions if you were able to do so.
>
> Thanks,
> Raj

I tried repeatedly to get some support in Emacs circles and the irc
channel but, well, JDEE seems to have floundered. There have been
numerous attempts to restart it but all appear to end in failure. Like
mixed mode programming, there are better solutions out there. There
might be some CEDET java support now. Sorry if that doesnt sound too
optimistic or helpful. but its been my experience.