position of notification pop-ups

From: Peter Münster
Subject: position of notification pop-ups
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:32:15 +0200

Hi,

A bit OT, because I did not find any mailinglist for
notification-daemon...

I'm using `notifications-notify' with call-back actions. Sometimes, when
clicking on an action, another pop-up appears just some milliseconds
before, and the original pop-up moves down, so I click on the wrong
action... :(

How can I tell the notification-daemon, to keep the position of the
pop-ups, and to place new pop-ups just below the already existing ones?

TIA for any help!
--
           Peter