Re: Emacs users a dying breed?

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: Emacs users a dying breed?
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:01:26 +0100

Riffing on Conrad Barski's LISP logos:

"Our little town is a hole. It always has been and still is. But now
it is a hole into the future. We’re going to
dump so much through this hole into your lousy world that everything will change
in it. Life will be different. It’ll be fair. Everyone will have
everything that he
needs. Some hole, huh? Knowledge comes through this hole. And when we have
the knowledge, we’ll make everyone rich, and we’ll fly to the stars,
and go anywhere
we want. That’s the kind of hole we have here."

   -- Roadside Picnic, by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky