emacsclient under windows

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: emacsclient under windows
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:53:58 +0000

I'd like to use emacsclient as an editor under windows. That is I'd like to have it be the default editor for an application that we use.

Of course, that application [sometimes] uses windows-style paths and those paths aren't handled well by either emacs or emacsclient. (It looks like both, I'm guessing.)

Is there a "correct" and "natural way" of getting emacs to recognize things like X:\your\name\here?

,Douglas

Douglas Lewan

Shubert Ticketing

(201) 489-8600 ext 224