Re: Probelm starting emacs snapshot - "Font `lucidasanstypewriter-10' is

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Probelm starting emacs snapshot - "Font `lucidasanstypewriter-10' is not defined"
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:26:37 +0200

Am 21.06.2012 um 11:06 schrieb Rainer M Krug:

> But how does this help? Where should I look? What gtk3 modules am I missing
> in my installation?

The info-mode for Emacs has some information on X resources. I'm not sure what
the differences between GTK2 and GTK3 are...

I'd use the trace commands to find out which files the two Emacsen open and
read. This would be the most solid and reliable information. And also perfectly
clear (the docs allow some interpretation).

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii.  She sells C shells down by the
seashore.