Re: Issues with emacs

From: notbob
Subject: Re: Issues with emacs
Date: 26 Jun 2012 20:13:07 GMT

On 2012-06-26, Ludwig, Mark <ludwig.mark@siemens.com> wrote:

> Regarding bloat, an analogy: if all you ever need is one specific
> knife blade, a Swiss Army Knife will seem to have a lot of bloat.

You seen SAKs lately?  Bloat is exactly what they have a lot of.  I
have two blades on my Champ that I didn't have a clue what they were
intended for.  I was even more dismayed when I finally did learn their
purpose and decided they were still pretty much useless.  That's
bloat.  ;)

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!