ECB configuration

From: Sajid Hussain
Subject: ECB configuration
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:37:39 +0500

Hi,

I am new to Emacs editor and also in this forum.
I am using Fedora 16, Emacs 23.3.1 and installed ECB through yum install emacs-ecb.noarch. I have not made any changes in .emacs file. .emacs file is attached.

I don't know how to use ECB, I just open files in a traditional way, after opening the first file, every time I open a file the following error pop up.

ssh: Could not resolve hostname C: Name or service not known
Process *tramp/ssh fni@C* exited abnormally with code 255

Could somebody guide me, how to resolve this problem. If possible kindly refer me some good tutorial for using ECB.

Regards,
\sajid