launching with some options

From: Mihamina Rakotomandimby
Subject: launching with some options
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 08:41:08 +0300

Hi all

On my LXDE environment, on the panel, I have a button to launch bare Emacs (Emacs GTK 23).

I installed ECB.

On the bare Emacs, when I want ECB, I just "M-x ecb-activate".
It's all fine.

I would like to add a button on the panel in order to launch Emacs with ECB.

I wonder if there is a a way to launch Emacs with providing some CLI arguments to tell it to activate ECB at launch.

That way, I would have
- One launcher for bare Emacs
- One launcher for Emacs + ECB

Thank you for your help.