Russian typing tutorial?

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: Russian typing tutorial?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:50:28 +0000

Is there a tutorial for typing in Russian in emacs?

I'm using emacs 23.4 on Cygwin on Windows 7.

gtypist is unfortunately not the answer since my work PC is in English with no
Cyrillic fonts and I have no option to change that. gtypist is very unhappy
doing anything under X, complaining with the error "Redirection is not
supported."

Emacs and X, however, already have the right pieces. It seems like a natural
thing.

Thanks.

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224
Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: testing is the treatment. -
- K. Beck