Re: Emacs running as root with different colors than the standard one.

From: Alexandre Schenberg
Subject: Re: Emacs running as root with different colors than the standard one.
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 03:28:17 -0300

"C-h v" asks me to: "describle variable"
emacs -q doesn't change anything, both as normal user (keep the
default color used by the normal user) or as root (keeps the default
color used by root)

There is only a file in /usr/share/emacs/VERS.ION/site-lips that
doesn't have anything to do with color and several files in
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp